During times of rapid bone development and growth, proper chiropractic care can have life-long effects on your child’s wellness. As a family-focused center, we are trained in the unique needs of infants, children and teenagers. While chiropractic care does not treat diseases, it can significantly reduce spinal nerve stress (vertebral subluxations), a serious and sometimes painless condition that many children (and adults) have in their bodies. When treated through chiropractic care, your child's body is able to heal naturally and without stress, so that the body can function optimally.
What are the benefits of chiropractic care for children?
- Improved sleeping
- Better mood, behavior and attitude
- Boosted immune system function
- Relief from chronic ear infections
Resources for chiropractic care for children:
- Treatment-Related Aggravations, Complications and Improvements Attributed to Chiropractic Spinal Manipulative Therapy of Pediatric Patients: A Practice-Based Survey of Practitioners
- Treatment-Related Aggravations, Complications and Improvements Attributed to Chiropractic Spinal Manipulative Therapy of Pediatric Patients: A Survey of Parents